DOGA-merket for design og arkitektur er Norges mest høythengende utmerkelse for virksomheter som skaper verdi gjennom bruk av design og arkitektur.
DOGA-merket har en historie som går mer enn 60 år tilbake i tid, og alle mottakere får en plass i norsk design- og arkitekturhistorie.
En tverrfaglig jury vurderer prosjektene ut fra et bærekraftperspektiv, og velger dem med størst potensial for å skape sosial, miljømessig og økonomisk verdi.
Fristen for å søke DOGA-merket for design og arkitektur 2020 er 16. september. Vinnerne offentliggjøres på DOGA-dagen i januar 2021.
The DOGA Award for Design and Architecture is awarded by DOGA to Norwegian businesses and practitioners who demonstrate outstanding use of design and architecture.
The jury is looking for projects where clients and designers and/or architects have worked together to create excellent new solutions in the form of landscapes, buildings, spaces, products, services and so on. The award is a proof of quality highlighting the best of new Norwegian design and architecture to a national and international audience.
The application deadline is 10 September 2019, and the following awards ceremony will take place at DOGA in January 2020.
What is the jury looking for?
When judging the DOGA Award, the jury looks for projects that demonstrate how design and architecture have contributed to innovative results. The project must incorporate a number of professional qualities such as form and function. The jury also assesses how the project adds value to society, the environment and/or the economy.
Among the recipients of the DOGA Award, the jury identifies projects with an especially significant value to society, the environment and the economy, and nominates those to receive our highest hanging award: the DOGA Honorary Award.
Who can enter?
- All Norwegian businesses and organisations utilising design and/or architecture in a project. Both public and private organisations can apply.
- One or both partners (typically client and designer/architect) should be Norwegian and have a Norwegian organisation number.
- The project must be implemented/launched and available on the market before the awards ceremony in January 2020.
- The project must be in line with Norwegian law, and not involved in a legal dispute.
- If you are a student or newly established designer or architect, you may enter the DOGA Award for Newcomers.
All applications will be handled confidentially. You may read our impartiality guidelines here.
DOGA appoints the jury based on input from the design and architecture unions. The jury members are required to be experienced and have high professional knowledge of their field.
The application fee the DOGA Award for Design and Architecture is NOK 1500 ex. vat per project. The DOGA Award for Newcomers is free to enter.
Apply, and learn more about the award here.