We ask designers and architects, the business community and the public sector: Do you have projects in which design and architecture are driving forces for innovation and added value? If that is the case, enter the DOGA Awards.
The DOGA Award for Design and Architecture is a distinction awarded by DOGA to Norwegian organisations, designers and architects who demonstrate outstanding use of design and/or architecture. The award showcases and spotlights exemplary projects.
The DOGA Award for Design and Architecture is unique in that it honours collaboration between organisations. The awarded projects demonstrate the successful use of design and architecture in creating innovative solutions of social, environmental and economic value.
The DOGA Award is the most highly regarded award for organisations proving excellent use of design and architecture.
As a winner of the DOGA Award you receive:
- Honour and pride,
- A place in the Norwegian history of design and architecture,
- Press coverage
- The right to use the DOGA Award stamp of excellence
- The opportunity to present you project to the crowd at the DOGA conference in January each year.
The awarded projects are also added to DOGA's pool of cases exemplifying the value added by design and architecture. DOGA staff use the case studies as examples to follow:
- In presentations, speeches and articles,
- When contributing to government white papers etc,
- Presentations and speeches to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' foreign offices, embassies, consulates etc.
Who can apply?
- All Norwegian organisations that have used architectural and/or design expertise in a project in both the private and public sector can apply for the award.
- One or more of the applicants must be Norwegian and have a Norwegian business registration number.
- The project must be completed/launched and available in the market prior to the award ceremony on 15 November 2017.
- The project must be carried out in accordance with Norwegian law and not be involved in a dispute.
- Students and newly established designers and architects can apply for the DOGA Award for Newcomers.
Read more about the criteria used by the jury in determining the recipients of the DOGA Award for Design and Architecture here.