About Innovation for All 2018
This is not just a conference: it is about interactive learning, practical workshops and keynote lectures.
Register now to get two days of creativity, inspiration and competence building in Oslo. Experience personal and organisational transformation through Design Thinking. Meet world-leading experts and mingle with a creative network of like-minded individuals.
Who should attend
Executives, decisionmakers, stakeholders, practitioners in public and private sector, education and reseach.
People-centred sustainable design as a tool for innovation:
Themes includes inclusive architecture, liveable, people-friendly cities, driverless futures, tourism for all, artificial intelligence and robotics, technology and service design, inclusive, start-ups and entrepreneurship.
City safari workshop
Travel through the city to tackle people-centred urban design issues in 'real-time’. Gain ‘live’ experience of Inclusive Design Thinking in action.
Day 1 – Thursday June 7, 9am – 6pm:
Registration and breakfast snack / Welcome with Nordic tunes
- Opening speech
Linda Hofstad Helleland, Minister of Children and Equality
- Science Fiction or Science Fact: Are Autonomous Vehicles really coming?
Professor Dale Harrow, Head of Intelligent Mobility Programme, Royal College of Art
- Tourism for All – Introduction to Inclusive design in tourism
Onny Eikhaug, Programme Leader, Design for All, DOGA
- A Vision for everyone – accessing the magic of the fjords
Helle K. Bakkeland, Sales Director Flåm AS
- Inclusive design as a strategy for startups and entrepreneurs
Johan Brand, Founder CEO, We are Human
- How can inclusive technology bring everyone closer to nature?
Christine Spiten, Co-founder of Blueye Robotics
- International and National Game Changers
- Inclusive design - applied in a large technology company
Mads Riis Henriksen, Digital Product Designer, Digital Services and Innovation, TechnipFMC
- Inclusive, interactive learning by AV1 robot
Kristin Brænden, UX-designer, No Isolation
- Hello Storgata – engaging citizens in challenged neighborhood
Mads Pålsrud and Tabea Glahs, founders, GrowLab
- Universal Design of Indoor Wayfinding: Bridging digital divides using audio-based augmented reality
George Anthony Giannoumis, Assistant Professor in Universal Design of Information and Communication Technology, OsloMet
- Interactive parallel workshops
- City Safari on Tøyen (Botanical gardens) or guided tour at exhibition Reprogramming the City (DOGA)
- Social networking dinner at Südøst, 7pm (Separate registration)
Day 2 – Friday June 8, 9am – 5pm:
Breakfast mingling/ grab and go exploring city for workshop 1.
- Interactive parallel workshops
- Meet the experts for Nordic lunch: Lunch conversations with speakers and experts
- Health Through Community - A Design Collaboration
Stacey Chang - Executive Director, Design Institute for Health, Clinical Professor, Professor of Medical Education, The University of Texas at Austin
- People Friendly Cities in a Data Rich World - The Brussels Charter on Collaborative Urbanism
Dick Gleeson - Dublin City Planner - Dublin City Council
- I’m Not a Toaster: humanising Artificial Intelligence
Rama Gheerawo - Director of the Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, Royal College of Art
- National Highlights
- StimuLab – Benedicte Wildhagen, Senior Advisor Design, DOGA
- Surfing the Senior Wave – Mads Bruun Høy, founding partner in ÆRA, Strategic Innovation and co-founder of Floke
- Exploring Design Impact - Judith Gloppen and Anita Drabløs,Senior Advisors Design, DOGA
- Engaging citizens - children in urban planning, the project «Kids Tracks» – Ingvil Aarholt Hegna, Senior Advisor Architecture, DOGA
- Oslo Manifesto – UN sustainability goals for design – Knut Bang, Senior Advisor Design, DOGA and Jannicke Hølen, Senior Advisor Design, DOGA
- Interactive Workshop presentations
- Summary: Innovation for all 2018
- Finish and bubbles!