We therefore invite the industry to share its best projects with us. Cases can inspire, demonstrate the broadness of the disciplines and illustrate how design and architecture can create value.
What are we looking for?
In connection with our work to survey and identify the value of design, we are particularly interested in projects from the design industry in which design has created value.
This may be projects in which, for example, design has led to user-friendly solutions, increased customer satisfaction, distinction from the competition, brand strengthening, more sustainable production or economic results such as increased sales or a better bottom line. These values may also be internal values, such as increased employee satisfaction, simplification of internal processes, better communication or increased value in change processes.
What do you need to send in?
- A written description of the project of between 1,500 and 3,000 characters (not including spaces).
- At least three high-resolution images in horizontal format that can be used on DOGA.no (with source acknowledgement).
The description should include the following information:
- Background or goal of the project - what challenges were to be solved?
- Design process and how the practitioners and commissioning party worked together.
- Results and values, whether economic, social or environmental. The results must be clear and preferably documented with figures where relevant or possible.
- Relevant links to the agency, commissioning party or project.
- Name, phone number and e-mail address of contact person(s).
Exposure and distribution
Posting your projects on DOGA.no shows that your agency or firm wants to contribute to restructuring, innovation and value creation. It also shows other agencies that you are willing to share knowledge from projects.
DOGA will never take the honour for any contributions submitted. All agencies and firms will be credited and a link will be included in the article.
We do not offer compensation for submissions, but the goal is for exposure and distribution of the content through DOGA’s channels to help contributors reach a much larger target audience.
Want to contribute?
Contact Line Aandal Røijen at firstname.lastname@example.org.