A building full of possibilities
DOGA has several flexible spaces that can be rented for various events:
- Hallen - our largest room that accommodates up to 350 seated guests
- Mezzaninen – accommodates up to 120 seated guests
- Atriet – accommodates up to 80 seated guests
- Formlab – accommodates up to 60 seated guests
- Meeting room – accommodates up to 12 seated guests
Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +47 23 29 28 70 with any questions.
What we need to know
If you are interested in renting a room and would like to send us a request, we require the following information:
- Date: What is the date of your event?
- Time: What is the time of your event?
- Room: Is there a specific room you would like to rent at DOGA?
- Quantity: How many people will be attending the event?
- Type of event: Are you planning a conference, reception, launch, meeting or other type of gathering?
- Professional focus: DOGA operates with discounted prices for events related to design and architecture, but we accept all types of events.
- Technical requirements: Do you need technical equipment?
- Layout: What kind of table and chair layout would you prefer?
- Catering: Would you like to receive a quote for catering? Contact Funky Fresh Foods.
- Any other requirements
Funky Fresh Foods café and restaurant
Funky Fresh Foods is a vegan and raw food establishment that creates food with exciting flavours and dazzling colours. It is located at DOGA at Hausmanns gate 16. Through courses, cookbooks and festivals, the café aims to spread knowledge about sustainable food that is ethically, fairly and humanely produced.
DOGA customers can have their event catered by Funky Fresh Foods or a different caterer when holding an event in our premises.
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Funky Fresh Foods, since they hold the liquor license.